[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 590: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 646: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 1068: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 5133: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3843)
Traffic Monitor - Community Forums

Traffic Monitor

Questions, Suggestions, Help and information about the Traffic Monitor, a stand-alone tool that will monitor bandwidth of network links and latency of responses.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1107: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Traffic Monitor

Postby admin » Thu Mar 12, 2015 3:20 pm

The Traffic Monitor is a tool that will monitor bandwidth of network links and latency of responses. Bandwidth is monitored using SNMP v1-3 or windows performance counters from across the network. Latency can monitor a Ping result or the time it takes to request a web page using a standard URI.

Post Questions, Suggestions and Support Questions Here.

jsbtech

Re: Traffic Monitor

Postby jsbtech » Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:30 am

I need a few things.

1.) I have an MPLS, I need to monitor traffic between sites.
2.) We use VDI accross MPLS, there are many very expensive products out there to do this but I need somthing that can graph VDI and other type of traffic. It would be nice if the product could identify problems etc..
3.) Show me what is taking up bandwidth, VOIP, VDI, MSSQL, and etc...

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:32 am

Most of that is done by LabWatcher. The traffic monitor was to create pretty graphs of snmp link speeds.

Adam157

Control Center Plugin LT10

Postby Adam157 » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:29 am

Hi,

Installed the Traffic Manager plugin with no problem. Messages indicate installed correctly and advises restarting database agent.

Have Traffic Manager installed on a Windows 10 machine and software inventory in control centre shows Traffic Manager as installed application. Installing Traffic Manager on the Windows 10 machine acknowledged the Labtech agent was installed.

When opening the machine in control centre the Traffic Manager tab does not appear. Also the plugin does not appear in plugin manager and as an exe file cannot be added via the plugin manager.

Is the plugin not compatible with Labtech 10, are there known issues or am I missing something?

Thank you

Adam

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:11 pm

I do not think it is compatible with LT10. I will have to update it.

Return to “Traffic Monitor”